- The DARK•HERITAGE wiki - moved after wikispaces went non-free. Setting info is still fairly light.
- The DARK•HERITAGE rules in pdf form.
- The m20 character sheet.
- The CULT OF UNDEATH wiki/website.
- The CULT OF UNDEATH character sheet.
- The AD ASTRA wiki — replacing the menu that links to a series of blog posts here. The wiki is more up-to-date and should be considered the blog posts + errata, and is preferred to reading the rules and setting here.
- An AD ASTRA character sheet. Two pages; meant to be printed front and back on a single sheet for use.
- A smaller AD ASTRA character sheet, meant to be printed and used on a single side of a single sheet of paper.
- Synthpop 80s wherein I talk about my favorite type of music.
- SFKOFFF wherein I talk about my favorite types of video games; Street Fighter, King of Fighters, and Fatal Fury style 2-D cartoon karate superhero games.
- Lone Star Hiker where I decided that my hiking discussion needed its own space, even though I don't really talk about it all that much.
Also, here's some links completely unrelated to me, except for the fact that I like them, and they're all related to advice about how to run a game of Dungeons & Dragons or other similar game.
- Dungeoncraft by Ray Winninger, archived at Darkshire
- Duets, a fascinating column about running "solo adventures" for a single player
And although it's not really my style of gaming, this is a fun read, and its fun to try from time to time.
- West Marches
- West Marches 2: Sharing info
- West Marches 3: Recycling
- West Marches 4: Death & Danger
- Running Your Own West Marches
- West Marches: Secrets and Answers
- Non-mechanical difficulty levels
And this has nothing to do with gaming at all, but you should still read it.