This has moved along more quickly than I expected. I've actually finished the "main" part of the book now, and have merely the appendices to add. Check out the new tab I've created; I've gotten rid of my 2016 reading goals, which was only ever meant to be temporary anyway, and which I didn't particularly like.
I didn't recreate the character sheet as a blog post, so the link there is to a pdf of it hosted elsewhere.
Anyway, I'll add the appendices as three separate blog posts, probably today, and then I'll be done. I'll maintain the tab, and finding the document will be easier than ever.
I did correct a few minor errors and what not in the text as I did it that I found by reading through it. This means that FANTASY HACK as a document and FANTASY HACK as an online series of blog posts will end up getting just a little bit out of synch. But these are minor typographical fixes, so I'm not going to worry too much about them. What will be worse is if I start making major actual changes to the system—but because I've now set this up the way that I have, I'll be discouraged from doing so, and will have strong incentives to keep things the way that they are for a long time to come.