Group A: Brazil and Mexico
Group B: Spain and the Netherlands
Group C: Columbia and... Greece, I guess (this is a tough one to pick a winner)
Group D: Italy and... England or Uruguay? I'll go with England.
Group E: Switzerland and France
Group F: Argentina and Bosnia-Herzegovina
Group G: Germany and Portugal. I'd like to see the US advance, but this is a tough bracket.
Group H: Belgium and Russia
I'll go out on a limb and predict the next round too. The brackets, if I'm correct (and I've put winner first and runner up second in each of these proposals) would be as follows:
- Brazil vs. the Netherlands. Winner, Brazil.
- Columbia vs. England. Winner, Columbia
- Switzerland vs. Bosnia-Herzegovina. Winner Switzerland (because it's easier to keep typing.)
- Germany vs. Russia. Winner, Germany
- Spain vs. Mexico. Winner, Spain
- Italy vs. Greece. Winner, Italy.
- Argentina vs. France. Winner, Argentina
- Belgium vs. Portugal. Winner, Portugal
- Brazil vs. Columbia. Winner, Brazil
- Switzerland vs. Germany. Winner, Germany
- Spain vs. Italy. Winner, Italy
- Argentina vs. Portugal. Winner, Argentina
- Brazil vs. Germany. Winner, Brazil.
- Argentina vs. Italy. Winner, Argentina.
Finals: Brazil vs. Argentina. Winner, Brazil.
Third place game: Germany vs. Italy, winter Italy.