Anyway, here's the rules:
Hellkin are a race of native outsiders. Hellkin claim descent from the gods and their servitors, or from fiends. Given the pantheon presented here, there probably isn't any difference. Hellkin tend to make great spies, assassins and thieves, but just because they gravitate easily to that kind of lifestyle doesn't mean that they have to, naturally. To the unfamiliar, a hellkin looks like an exotic race of human, with skin ranging from sooty black to paler gray, and dark hair. Most hellkin have gleaming yellow eyes. Many also have thin pointed tails, or a cluster of small horns in their heads, needle-like teeth, scaled skin, or other marks that set them apart from the humans among whom they are born.
The hellkin of Baal Hamazi have a much more consistent appearance, being a true-breeding human "race" by this point. They always have a sooty black skin and dark hair, yellow, wolf-like "predator eyes", and a cluster of small horns on their heads. Many hamazin shave their heads, or otherwise cause their hair to not grow.
Hellkin Racial Traits
- –2 Charisma. Hellkin carry with them a stigma about their heritage. Even other hellkin know better than to trust one until they know him well.
- Medium. As Medium creatures, hellkin have no special benefits or penalties due to size.
- Hellkin base land speed is 30 feet.
- Hellkin gain a +2 racial bonus to all saving throws against spells and spell-like effects with the evil descriptor.
- Darkvision: Hellkin can see in the dark out to 60 feet. Darkvision is black and white only, but is otherwise like normal sight. Hellkin can function just fine in no light at all.
- Cunning of the Fiend: The hellkin carry the blood of fiends in their veins. All hellkin have a reserve of power from which they can draw in times of need. As an immediate action, a hellkin can call upon his gift to gain a +4 inherent bonus to his Dexterity score for a number of rounds equal to his Wisdom bonus (minimum 1 round). A hellkin must wait 1 hour between each use of this ability.
- Gifted Rogues: Hellkin gain a +2 bonus to Sneak and Acrobatics checks.
- Vulnerability to good. Hellkin take half again as much (+50%) damage as normal from spells and effects with the good descriptor, regardless of whether a saving throw is allowed, or if the save is a success or failure.
- Native Outsider: As outsiders, hellkin can’t be targeted by spells or effects that specifically affect humanoids like charm person or hold person. However, as native outsiders, they may be raised, reincarnated, or resurrected as normal creatures.
- Ages as a half-elf.